- Connect your Ring doorbell with Alexa then enable announcements to be alerted when your doorbell is pressed or motion is detected. Talk to visitors through compatible Echo devices by saying Alexa, talk to the front door.
- Lets you see, hear and speak to visitors from your phone, tablet and PC
- Sends alerts as soon as motion is detected or when visitors press the Doorbell
- Powered by the rechargeable battery pack or connects to doorbell wires for a constant charge
- Monitors your home in 1080HD video with infrared night vision
- Lets you check-in on your property at anytime with Live View on-demand video
- Includes Lifetime Theft Protection: If your Doorbell gets stolen, well replace it for free
Ring Video Doorbell (2nd Generation) Information
The Ring Video Doorbell (2nd Generation) is the next generation of the original Ring Video Doorbell. In addition to new video features such as Near Zone functionality, the 2nd Generation Video Doorbell boasts 1080p video, improved night vision, improved audio quality and near motion zone detection.
This article will cover commonly asked questions about the Ring Video Doorbell (2nd Generation).
The Video Doorbell (2nd Generation) has 1080p HD video (vs 720p HD on the original Ring Video Doorbell), an additional ÃnearÃ motion zone that provides motion detection in areas only 5Ã-15Ã in front of your home, and a revamped mounting setup that simplifies installation and removal for battery charging. The new Video Doorbell also has improved audio quality, crisper night vision, and improved wifi connectivity.
FREE Shipping: We offer free shipping on all of our products. Delivery is typically between 2 to 6 business days.