- Flexible scheduling: The thermostat is fully programmable when not included into a Z-Wave network. Each day can be programmed for different heating and cooling settings in 4 unique periods (Wake, Away, Home, Sleep). The thermostat scheduling options available differ depending on whether the thermostat is included or excluded from Z-Wave network, on capability of your Z-Wave controller and app to program thermostat.
- Displays ambient air temperature, % relative indoor humidity and reports HVAC system status: You can display actual temperature or % relative humidity, or to see whether your cooling / heating system is running.
- Auto change from heat to cool: When Auto mode is selected, the T6 Pro Z-Wave thermostat can automatically determine whether your home needs heating or cooling to reach the desired temperature at the right time.
- Smart Alerts: The T6 Pro Z-Wave thermostat can alert you when your HVAC system is not working properly and can remind you for things like when to change your furnace filter.
- Adaptive Intelligent Recovery: The T6 Pro Z-Wave thermostat learns your heating and cooling cycle times to make sure the system delivers the temperature you want, when you want it. (Available only if the local thermostat schedule is enabled.)
- Power method: Designed for battery operation (3 x AA batteries) or for 24 VAC power operation (via a C or common wire).
- SmartStart: (TH6320ZW2007 model only). After the initial setup and time/date have been set, the TH6320ZW2007 thermostat will initiate SmartStart. Icon in upper right of display will flash. Thermostat stays in SmartStart mode indefinitely until it is included in a Z-Wave network.
- Identify thermostat: (TH6320ZW2007 only). If the thermostat is included in a Z-Wave Network. You can choose to identify the thermostat via Z-Wave app. Backlight will flash. Touching display while flashing will stop Identify mode. This is helpful when multiple thermostats are on the same Z-Wave Network.
- Excluding thermostat: If the thermostat is connected to a Z-Wave network that you wish to remove it from, select "Menu". Then touch the right arrow until Z-Wave network is shown. Touch "select". The display should show "exclude" if it is currently connected to a Z-Wave network. Touch select to exclude the thermostat from the network.
The T6 Pro Z-Wave Programmable Thermostat is a Z-Wave Plus certified
thermostat designed to work with any Z-Wave compliant controller or gateway
for easy programming and automation to deliver energy savings and comfort at
the same time. The thermostat can be operated in any Z-Wave network together
with other Z-Wave certified devices from other manufacturers. All non-battery
operated Z-Wave devices (nodes) within the network will act as repeaters
regardless of manufacturer to increase reliability of the network. When
integrated with the app that controls your Z-Wave controller, it lets you
program and control your home’s HVAC system as well as control other Z-Wave
devices connected to the same Z-Wave controller.
Our business days are Monday to Friday. We do not process orders on Saturdays and Sundays; and on non-working Holidays.
FREE Shipping: We offer free shipping on all of our products. Delivery is typically between 2 to 6 business days.
Express Shipping: Customers are responsible for paying the cost of Express Shipping. Please contact us if you would like to use Express Shipping for an item (s) you ordered or want to order.
We offer a 30-day full refund (excluding any shipping charges) or exchange on merchandise purchased from our website DealsDaily.us. All returns must be pre-authorized and must be sent back to us in exactly the same condition as you received it. All original boxes, packing materials, manuals, BLANK warranty cards, and accessories must be included for any replacement, exchange, or refund.
After receiving authorization from us, please ship your merchandise (enclosed within a shipping carton with appropriate packing material) freight-prepaid and insured. Sorry, we cannot accept COD or freight-collect shipments.
Please be aware that we cannot accept returns for Used or Redeemed Electronic Cards, film, inkjet printers (once ink cartridge/ribbon has been installed) or underwater equipment once taken underwater.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.